These Knowledge Points of Optical Glass, You Must Not Know!
Jul. 04, 2019
Optical glass is the foundation and an important part of the optoelectronic technology industry, and its components are the key components in optical instruments. A narrow optical glass refers to a colorless optical glass. Optical glass lens molding technology is a high-precision optical component processing technology. It puts the softened glass into a high-precision mold and directly molds it under temperature and pressure and oxygen-free conditions. Required optical parts. This technology has now become one of the internationally advanced methods of manufacturing optical parts. As a Fused Silica Windows Manufacturer, let's share it with you.
The optical glass molding process has the following advantages in manufacturing optical parts:
1. It does not require traditional rough grinding, fine grinding, polishing, edging and centering, etc., to achieve high dimensional accuracy, surface accuracy, and surface roughness.
2. The optical part and the mounting reference piece can be made into one piece;
3. The small aspherical lens array can be molded;
4. Mass production of precision aspheric optical parts can be easily and economically realized;
5. As long as the process parameters such as temperature and pressure during the molding process are precisely controlled, the dimensional accuracy and repeatability of the molded optical parts can be ensured.